[TNS-list] Dyanthe's Weekly Letter: 12.16.19

Dyanthe Spielberg dyanthe at tnsny.org
Mon Dec 16 05:29:52 PST 2019

Dear Families,

A huge thank you to the organizers, volunteers, and families who supported
our Holiday Fair!   As always, I am grateful to those who gave their time,
food, talents and positive energy to make this event so successful.  It was
so much fun! I also saw many prospective and alumni students and families
at the event, which illustrates and reminds me of how special our community
is.

This week at TNS…

   -

   The Grants Committee meets on Tuesday after drop-off in the small
   cafeteria.
   -

   The Auction Committee meets on Tuesday after drop-off in the PTA Room.
   -

   The PTA General Meeting is on Thursday at 8:30 AM in the PTA Room.
   -

   The Garden Committee meets on Friday after drop-off in the small
   cafeteria.
   -

   We have SING on Friday at 8:45 AM in the auditorium.  There will also be
   a bake sale.

I hope that you have a wonderful break with plenty of opportunities to
laugh, play and relax with family and friends.  We will see you again on
Thursday, January 2, 2020!

Warmly,

Dyanthe

--