[TNS-list] Coats at Recess

Dyanthe Spielberg dyanthe at tnsny.org
Tue Dec 17 17:31:29 PST 2019

Dear Families,

As you know, our students go out to recess in most weather.  In an effort
to be on the same page (and this includes you), staff agreed upon the
following school-wide protocols for students' coats at recess:

   - Children *must* wear the outerwear their families send them to school
   in at recess.
   - In 2/3 and 4/5, students may remove their coats if they get hot from
   running around.  We will designate areas for each class to leave their
   coats.  During the winter, recess will end a minute early so that
   students can get their coats on and line-up to come inside.
   - Pre-K, K and 1st graders must wear their coats for all of recess.

Best,
Dyanthe

--

tnsny.org