[TNS-list] BOX MAZE builders needed!

mireillerd mireillerd at libero.it
Fri Dec 13 14:32:50 PST 2019

Hi Karen,Meelo and I will be there tomorrow and Sunday, ready to help.ThanksSent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android Device
-------- Original message --------From: Karen Oh <karen at houseofcakes.com> Date: 12/13/19  17:07  (GMT-05:00) To: tns listserv <tns-list at lists.theneighborhoodschool.org> Subject: [TNS-list] BOX MAZE builders needed! Hey all!Tomorrow we build the Epic Box Maze! We'll probably start by 11 and go until it's done. If you love cardboard, tape, and knives, this is the craftacular job for you!Come hang with Tim aka "Box Visionary" and I (aka "Tape Slasher") and help us build this amazing structure. Your kids will thank you :) It is arguably one of the most popular activities at the Fair and there are high expectations (or maybe that's just me and my love of box sculpture).Also, the Fair will need people to help break this sucker down and clean up—as well as all the other activities—so volunteering for thankless jobs like that are critical! Let PTA Events know at ptaevents at tnsny.org if you can help out! (See the timelapse breakdown of about halfway through to end here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/p2yid91c8r7u5ri/2018-12-16%2017.30.07.mp4?dl=0).